Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our 1st Home


 We bought our first home in beautiful San Diego, California! We have been in our house for almost a year and are JUST NOW starting to personalize it. About time...huh? I'm posting before pictures now and while we update and personalize, I will post after pictures. ENJOY!!

I love the greenery that surrounds our unit. 
This is the first floor den area. Lately, this space has been used as a dog room but we plan to make this a second living area.
Now, on to the second floor!

Our family room and kitchen
This is our patio space off the family room. I REALLY want a porch swing out here!


Our (small) cute kitchen space.


Master bedroom and bathroom

Guest room and bathroom
And...our half bath.
The 1st project-removing the mold that was found behind the washer and dryer in the garage. I was pretty darn proud of Daniel for tackling this dry wall job on his own! We did hire a company to remove all the mold. (I will post an after picture soon)
Our new kitchen table that we purchased today from Ashley Furniture
I can't wait to pick it up!























1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Sarah. The house looks amazing. I still wish you were in Jacksonville with us though!

    ReplyDelete