Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 1: Garage/Attic

Well, we completed MOST of the garage this weekend. We still need a shelving unit to store a few bins on and also a tool box/work bench for Daniel. Of course, I wanted to make the garage pretty. It was an uphill battle. Daniel says that garages aren't suppose to be pretty. So, this is what we ended up with....


 
We want to put a shelving unit on this back wall. See the exhaust on the ground...it's for sale and bugging me that it's on the ground.

 
We got a miter saw over the weekend for our DIY Chalkboard that we started over the weekend...pictures soon!
 

This little corner of organized clutter will go on the shelving unit.

 

I really wanted bins to put all this stuff in....


A car detailing bin would have looked fabulous here...I got away with a basket for the rags.


Another perfect place for a bin...Car maintenance stuff

 
And....this is Daniel's wall of art...he wanted to hang every single car part he could find...I had to put my foot down somewhere.
 
Well, there it is. Our "not suppose to be pretty" garage. I got away with 2 baskets so I feel pretty good about that. We still need to get cabinets for over our washer/dryer which is why I'm holding off on pictures of that part of the garage. I'm going to try to get pictures of our attic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment